|Travel Date(s)||Return Date(s)||Price||Single Supplement|
|13.MAY.2019||23.MAY.2019||$1,750 per person based on double occupancy||$490|
Day one - Leave United States for your flight to Russia
Depart United States from your US home airport, flight to St. Petersburg.
Day two: St. Petersburg
Arrive at St. Petersburg. You'll be met by our representative after immigration and customs processing, and then transferred to the hotel. Standard check-in time is 15:00.
After a short rest, you can explore the city and enjoy the breathtaking night scenery in St. Petersburg.
Day three: City Tour in St. Petersburg
Enjoy Sightseeing in Nevsky prospect, Kazan Kathedral, Nickolai Square and the compelling facade of St. Isaac Cathedral. You'll see a panoramic vista of the Spilled Blood Cathedral and around Neva River, Strelka and Vasileovsky Island. You'll also visit Palace square and the famous Alexander Column.
Duration: 5 Hours.
Back to the hotel.
Day four: Hermitage Museum and Peter & Paul Fortress Excursion
Be awed as you visit the second largest art museum in the world, The Hermitage Museum, for two hours. This also includes the Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, and Old Hermitage.
The Hermitage Museum was built in 1764 as the summer palace of the Russian Tsars and later was used to gather the art collection of Catherine the Great from Berlin. It has been open to the public since 1852, and today is one of the most popular tourist attractions, attracting people from all across the globe.
Later you will head to the Peter & Paul Fortress to visit the Territory of the Fortress for an hour.
Duration: 5 hours
After a short rest, at 19:00 we will leave the hotel and travel to the performance hall to see Tchaikovsky's “Swan Lake Ballet”.
Day five: Visiting Peterhof Garden and Gulf of Finland
Today you'll visit one of the most beautiful gardens in the world, located next to the Finland Gulf. This guided excursion takes about 2 hours and you'll see the most prominent parts of the Garden. Afterward, you'll visit the Gulf of Finland and view the great fountains.
The Garden is recognized as the Russian Versailles. It is located about 30 km south of the city and takes 1 hour to get there.
Duration: 5 hours
Day six: Free Day
Experience a day of leisure and relaxation as you're free to explore the city on your own.
Day seven: Transfer to Train Station
Check out from the hotel as you are transferred to the St. Petersburg train station to travel by high-speed SAPSAN train or Airport by flight from St. Petersburg to Moscow.
On arrival to Moscow, you'll be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel, and you'll enjoy free time the rest of the evening.
We suggest you take advantage of the evening hours by visiting Red Square and GUM center for nighttime viewing.
Day eight: City Tour in Moscow
See a panoramic view of Sparrow Hill as you visit the richest part of the city, State University of Moscow, the 7 Skyscrapers called 7 sisters, Victory Park, Christ the Savior Cathedral, and the oldest walking street called Arbat.
Duration: 5 hours
Day nine: Metro of Moscow - Red Square - Kremlin
You'll visit some of the most prominent and unique stations of the Metro of Moscow, and see the famous Red Square, Tomb of Lenin, Majestic trade center GUM, and Alexander Garden.
Plus, see the Kremlin territory and 2 main churches (Assumption & Archangel).
Kremlin: Means the Citadel in the city. It was built in the 12th century but invaded by Mongols, Poles, Lithuanians, and Napoleon but persevered and was rebuilt many times. Today the presidential building is located in the territory of Kremlin and the citadel is very popular for tourists from all around the world.
Red Square: The second largest square in the world, which is located in the heart of Moscow. The symbol of Russia St. Basil’s Cathedral is situated in the square. Also, you can find the Famous Tomb of Lenin and the majestic trade center GUM in the square.
Day ten: Free day
Experience a day of leisure and explore the city on your own.
Day 11: Transfer to the Airport
You'll check out from your hotel and will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Great Circus Nikolin in Moscow. US$100.00 per person
- Catherin Palace in Tsars’ village, amber room and the great French garden of Catherin with a guide using electronic whisper. US$80.00
- The order of the itinerary may change according to the options available as well as National days or museum regulations and operating hours.
What’s Included in the Price of Your Vacation
- 5 star hotel accommodation in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- 9 Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
- All transfers in Moscow & St. Petersburg.
- Guided city tour in St. Petersburg, Kazan Cathedral (inside also), Nikolai square, FAÇADE of St. Isaac’s Cathedral, panoramic visit of spilled Blood cathedral, Strelka and Neva River.
- The Hermitage Museum Guided Excursion (entrance fee included).
- Peterhoff Garden (entrance ticket & audio Guide).
- Second class seats SAPSAN high-speed Train or flight ticket, based on number of participants.
- Guided city tour in Moscow: Sparrow Hills, State University of Moscow, 7 sisters towers, Victory Park, Christ the savior Cathedral, Arbat Street, Red square, Tomb of Lenin, Trade center GUM.
- Metro, Red square and Kremlin excursion.
- Invitation for visa & Registration fee at St. Petersburg’s hotels.
- Persian speaking tour guide from first day of arrival to the end of the Tour.
- One bottle daily water per person during excursion days.
- All entrance tickets to the museums and palaces in the itinerary.
- Whisper electronic system for days of excursion.
- One night “Swan Lake” ballet in St. Petersburg, including transportation.
What’s not Included in the Price of Your Vacation
- Airline transportation
- Lunch and dinner during your stay
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls and any extra room service at the hotel.
- Tips to tour guides and drivers.